Thursday, 29 March 2012

Who says sunshine isn't a drug?

So I'm lying in a field writing up my latest essay because yes medical school is not a walk in the park and I though how lucky am I ... Maybe it is the sunshine but today is just one of those surreal days where you take a step back and for a moment, everything is just as it should be. I've decided that today there is no need to be depressed but instead I'm going to be grateful about the fact that I'm at medical school, I have great friends and I haven't been this happy in a long time. If you'd asked me this time last year I would never have guessed that I would be remotely happy but things have definetely got better. If there are any aspiring medics out there, I don't know if this applies to all med schools, but I have never enjoyed education so much. Medical school is truly a dram come true and it is better than even I cod have imagined. Song of the day: Labrinth - let the sunshine

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are feeling happy. I hope it lasts, and you keep enjoying med school

    Keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely keep posting and so glad to know you're feeling good! medical school is the most amazing place ever! it gets better - stressful and tearful but with your friends it just gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete