Saturday 31 March 2012

Holidays? No thanks i'll take uni!

so i have been home exactly one day and you know what...i dont think i have missed education this much since i was 5!!! yes i get to see my friends from back home and i dont have the pressure of medical school but i really do miss it! and not just the 'fun' by which i mean great nights out and hilarious moments with my friends but ALL OF IT...the hungover mornings, student accomodation, the lectures, the lecturers, and in a way i guess i miss the stress. I guess academic stress is something that you learn to handle but there are certain stresses in life, and when i say this i refer to the f word...FAMILY, that you never really learn to deal with.
I came home yesterday to find out that my brother is a completely different person to who i used to know and in all honesty he's a person that i dont like. im hoping this will change but otherwise i guess thats life.

On a lighter note, i just wanted to take a minute to say that I LOVE THE VOICE. finally a show that genuinely judges people on their voices... and i love the judges as well. they are all so talented but i definetely have a softspot for will i am and jessie j! Since im on the subject of TV i might as well mention BGT. its a shame that its not the show it used to be and i think hiring alesha dixon was the biggest mistake ever...i mean is she really what you would call talented? i havent forgotten 'the boy does nothing' or whatever that horrid song was. on the other hand i cannot emphasis the hilarity that is David Walliams! as always, i can never get bored of simon cowell who i loved since the first time i watched x factor but with his desperation to 'make it' in america, i feel like britain is no longer his priority which is a shame. and finally, i just have to say that ant and dec are possibly my favourite tv personalities EVER! so to finish off this post my song of the day:

Ryan O'Shaughnessy - no name (from BGT)

That is one lucky girl and i really think he could make it...it takes guts to get on that stage and sing your own song, especially one that is so personal. but also...enough with the sob stories on talent shows these days :/

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I enjoy reading your blog so I nominated you for the versatile blogger award of the month!

    http://recalculatingtheroute.blogspot.it/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    xx MAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete